Sunday, January 31, 2010

A help from China

I already canvassed as to how much would I spend to process my VISA. The travel agency quoted me 
Php 2,700.00  that will be released within 3 days.

The agency asked for the ff requirements:
1. invitation letter
2. passport
3. NBI clearance (Travel Purposes)
4. Business Permit and ITR

I already have all these requirements except for the ITR... I still could not update my tax at present because the business is becoming very slow and I do not have a stable income anymore. So, I asked the agent if there is still a way. After several minutes of discussions, they told me to secure a business permit from the inviting company in China... So, I asked help from my supplier in China, and he immediately sent me an invitation letter and their business permit.

Business Permit


Thanks for sending me this Hans.